Catalyst Deluxe software download
Catalyst Deluxe is an engaging solitaire card game based on the 10-20-30 game. The game consists of matching sets of three cards whose face values total 10, 20, or 30 points. For instance, a 4, a 6, and a 10 would total 20 points and could be removed. With the Ace worth one point, and all face cards worth ten points each, this is a great game for all ages to build your math skills and exercise your mind. Veteran solitaire card game players looking for a new challenge... this is it! Catalyst Deluxe is an easy game to learn, but it is not an easy game to win. With all these features, one thing is definitely certain: Catalyst Deluxe will be the most engrossing solitaire card game you will ever play.
If you already have Catalyst Deluxe 1.0 or 1.1, there is a much smaller upgrade package on the Lost Luggage Studios website that lets you keep all your settings and high scores.
* Two rule sets -- Classic 10-20-30 rules plus our alternate Catalyst rules. Choose to play with or without jokers.
* Six sets of card graphics -- Anirah, Classic, Lost Luggage, Math Lovers, Renaissance, and Oriental
* High score tracking and win/loss statistics
* 15 original backgrounds
* 21 card backs
* Features original music by Bill Bois
* Language Support -- Built-in support for multiple language files
* Multiple screen resolutions -- runs in 800x600 for compatibility with older machines, up to 1920x1200 for higher end machines
* Works on Windows and Linux machines -- Actually, Catalyst Deluxe should be able to run on many platforms, including Linux, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, BSD, and Windows. If you can install Mono or Microsoft's .Net Framework, you should be able to run Catalyst Deluxe.
Keywords: solitaire, card, game, Freeware, Games & Entertainment, Card, Lost Luggage Studios, Catalyst Deluxe
Recent Changes: New graphics, bug fixes, undo feature
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium III 800 Mhz, 256MB ram, Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0