nnCron LITE software download
nnCron LITE is a small, but full-featured scheduler, that can start applications and open documents at specified time or with specified frequency. nnCron LITE is a perfect freeware Windows clone of a well-known UNIX scheduler Cron (including all the useful Anacron features).
Here are the most important nnCron LITE features:
- it can be started as a system service or as a regular standalone application,
- it understands cron table format (Unix) and is managed with easy-to-edit text crontab files that are fully compatible with Unix crontabs,
- it can handle and restart so called missed tasks,
- it can set and use environment variables,
- it can run applications authorized as currently logged user (WinNT/2000/XP),
- it can be extended with plugins written in Forth language,
- it can be easy tuned up to answer your current needs,
- it is not resource demanding and it can run even on very old PCs without any noticeable performance degradation. We have never seen nnCron LITE system service to allocate more than 150k of operative memory.
nnCron LITE is tiny, powerful and easy to use. And if you need not just a scheduler, but a full-blown automation manager - take a look at nnCron.
Keywords: cron, scheduler, cron for windows, system command scheduler, forth language, service, free, launch, Freeware, System Utilities, Launchers & Task Managers, nnSoft, nnCron LITE
Recent Changes: This is a bugfix release. No new functionality was added.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Ukrainian
Additional Requirements: Win95 or higher