You can free download VideoTrainear 2.07.2 now:
Feel like watching movies? Want to learn foreign languages?
Welcome to VideoTrainear!
What is VideoTrainear?
VideoTrainear formula is Video + Audio + Text = unique tool that enhances your listening comprehension, reading and spelling skills while watching favourite movies in any language you might want to learn. The idea is simple but very powerful: the software works like a word puzzle solving game where you a) listen to the phrase from the movie in a foreign language and b) try to complete the right sentence out of mixed words.
* Repetitive looping of each phrase: it will be repeated until you make it complete.
* Possibility to choose any movie you like in any language you want. The software needs only subtitles and the video file containing the audio track.
* Gaming approach: click your mouse on the words to put them into the correct place as you continually hear the phrase. When the passage is complete, the software goes to the next one while adding gained skill points. Afterwards, you may publish your results on the internet and show them to your friends, or even FL teachers.
* Several difficulty modes: for beginners, for intermediate users and for pros. You may also switch to mother-tongue subtitles to view the translation or just watch a movie in a standard browsing mode when you feel tired.
* Excellent practical tool at foreign languages classes, particularly for audition, listening comprehension, spelling and pronunciation exercises or even for FL exams preparation.
* Web dictionary support: just double-click your mouse on an unknown word and you'll be linked to an online dictionary page with the translation. This is especially helpful for beginners.
VideoTrainear free , VideoTrainear 3.07 , VideoTrainear 1.07 , VideoTrainear download , VideoTrainear 4.07
Keywords: learning languages, improve english, audition skills, listening skills, listening comprehension, right spelling, foreign language learning, video player, subtitle, puzzle, ear training, audio, listening, audition, auding, voice-recognition, auralize, Shareware, Education, Languages, MindX2, VideoTrainear
Recent Changes: Recent changes: Internal dictionary support, Interface improvements, Translated subtitles support, Context menu
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 3D video card with TrueColor mode, mouse or touchscreen, DirectX 9.0c